KBAM Radio: Valentine's Playlist
Gutsy soul, country grit, classic rocknroll ballads, there are as many ways to say a musical, "I love you" as there are ways to love. So wrap your arms around a friend, blow kiss to your family, get in some mischief with your lover, or enjoy your own solitary, beautiful bliss.
This special KBAM Valentine's Playlist is going out to all you sweethearts out there, because love conquers all, love will change the world and in the end...love is all we got.
1. Etta James - I’d Rather Go Blind
2. Paul McCartney and Wings – Let Me Roll It
3. Otis Redding - I’ve Been Loving You Too Long -
4. Kris Kristofferson – Loving Her Was Easier
5. Aretha Franklin - Do Right Woman
6. Gram Parsons - She
7. Johnny Cash - Ring of Fire
8. Fleetwood Mac - Song Bird
9. Loretta Lynn & Conway Twitty - Louisiana Woman, Mississippi Man
10. Joni Mitchell - A Case of You
11. Queen - Best Friend
12. Barbara Lynn - You'll Lose A Good Thing
13.Stevie Nicks and Don Henley - Leather & Lace